Yep. Still sick. This headcold SUCKS! I went to work on Monday, I had a great trip, productive hours, yadda yadda yadda, but when I got to work I couldn't really hear out of my left ear. I went to the clinic in Newark, hoping to score some good drugs (that sounds so naughty but you know I really just wanted some painkillers and decongestants) and when the nurse checked my ears she found some blood. In my ear.
YIKES!
So I got pulled off my trip and I wasn't allowed to fly. BOO!! Honestly, I was feeling pretty crappy, and breathing wasn't coming so easy so I stayed overnight in Newark and then drove home. It wasn't a bad 7 1/2 hr drive, I had a Nissan Rogue rental and was pretty happy with it (in my neverending search for a new car, I'm always taking notes - incidentally I'm liking the new Honda Crosstour and I see that Hyundai's 2010 Tuscons are now available). I found a nice coupon code online too.
So I've been kind of housebound for the past three days or so, not really wanting to venture out into the cold, waking up from naps to blow my nose. I don't want to get too graphic but the phlegm production has been prodigious and colorful. I went to the doctor yesterday though and she cleared me to go back to work.
Oh and I paid off my flatscreen tv. I know, big week, right? Have a good weekend!
