I'm not a fan of New Year's Resolutions. Mine have generally gravitated around losing weight, but that can happen at any time of the year and I'm in the middle of ramping up right now anyway so going to the gym regularly is already happening.
I much prefer to set goals. So for 2010 I plan to accomplish the following:
1. Hang ceiling storage in my garage
2. Fly 90 hours a month
3. Pay off my credit card
4. Save for a car
5. Paint the house
6. Go to Hawaii
7. Go to Paris for the weekend
8. Get down to see my nephew and my brother and my sister in law once every few months.
9. Hang the mirror in my bedroom or throw it out
I am sure I will add to this, but so far that's what I want to get done.
What do you plan on accomplishing in 2010?
